Pros of a Weekday Wedding
- Facility rental fees are usually less than the weekend rental fee.
- You can get married at the courthouse and save a ton of money on the ceremony.
- Your caterer may be less busy and can focus on your menu. This applies to all the vendors you use.
- If your ceremony is in another city from where you live, your travel fees for lodging and transportation could be significantly lower.
- If you are traveling to a popular destination, there may be a fewer number of tourists than during the weekend.
Cons of a Weekday Wedding
- Wedding guests who work may not be able to take time off to come to the wedding.
- Some vendors are closed and do not work on Monday and Tuesday, since they have just worked Saturday and Sunday weddings.
- Vendors may be willing to open and work with you, but charge you a higher fee.
- Students are in school, both through high school and college, and may not be able to miss school to attend the wedding. This includes your kids too.
- If you work during the week, you may not have the bliss time you want to enjoy the wedding and the honeymoon.